Royce Tax Solutions

Tax Relief on Expenses

If you are Employed and pay income tax, you can receive Tax Relief for various work-related costs incurred by you. You can claim Tax Relief for allowable expenses for up to 5 years as long as you have kept records.

Do you use your own car and pay for fuel used during the course of your work (exc travelling to and from your place of work at the start and end of your work hours)?

Do you launder your own uniform?

Have you paid to stay away from home overnight in the course of your work?

If the answer to any of these is yes, or if you think you may be entitled to tax relief on any other work-related costs, please contact us for information/advice.